- Take a break from the city on a day tour to the Pugu Hill Forest Reserve
- Explore with a local guide to navigate the dense forest with ease
- Enjoy an active sightseeing experience, ideal for nature lovers
- Keep energized with lunch and round-trip hotel transfer included
African Travelers Ltd is the right Safar company for your Pugu Hills Forest experience.
African Travelers Ltd is the only safari tours to take while visiting pugu hills. The nature reserve of Pugu Hills is located in a lovely part of a perennial forest. It is perfect for relaxing and enjoying a wonderful experience. Here you may enjoy viewing birds, walking, camping and the views of the town after a long trip! His lovely area is a paradise for fans of photography. Don’t forget to take your cameras with you. Overnight camping can also be a terrific experience. It’s a great place for relaxation apart from the hustle and bustle of the city.
However, despite the fact that the reserve does not have standard tourist routes, it attracts a quit good number of visitors each year because it is located close to Capital, Dar es Salaam as well as the Julius Nyerere International Airport which is approximately 20 minutes drive from the pugu hill park. Slogging trails were laid out throughout the reserve and served as the primary attractions, which included a cave that serves as a spiritual center for the people of Zaramo, a vibrant cattle market, and several beat forests. In the reserve, camping should be permitted with the authorization by Ministry of Natural Resources. A modest private lodge in Pugu Kajiungeni offers the artist house, four huts on bars, and camping opportunities.
DATES & PRICES
NO AVAILABLE DEPARTURES
All trip prices are per person based on double occupancy or single occupancy unless otherwise noted, are subject to change without notice, and do not include airfare. Optional activities are at an additional cost. All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Any activity not described in What's Included
- Meals on your own